Safety Committee Member Duties
- Promote and communicate safety issues to increase safety.
- Awareness among Employees.
- Conduct and/or review safety inspections at your workplace.
- Review accident and injury reports.
- Review work practices.
- Identify training needs within your agency.
- Plan safety activities/promotions for your agency.
- Conduct other activities as described in the written safety program.
Safety Committee Members will assist management in the improvement of safety and health in the workplace.